Kicks 4 Kids Business Challenge
Entering its second year, the Orange Bowl’s newest youth program, Kicks for Kids, provides children with new or moderately used athletic footwear so they can have the opportunity to participate in youth sports. Last year, more than 1,000 children received shoes as a result of this program.
To drive collections this year, the Orange Bowl is introducing its Kicks for Kids Business Challenge, a new program allowing the local business community to get involved in giving back and win big. The program will run from November 1st through November 30th.
The locally based business which collects the greatest number of shoes, and/or makes the largest monetary donation to the Kicks for Kids program, will be awarded a 2013 Discover Orange Bowl marketing package valued at more than $25,000!
Marketing Prize Package includes:
• (4) tickets to the 2013 Discover Orange Bowl
• (4) tickets to the Orange Bowl Game Day Fan Zone
• (1) parking pass
• One page advertisement in the 2013 Discover Orange Bowl game program
• One video board mention including your company’s logo during the game
• A dedicated website story about your local business on OrangeBowl.org
• One page advertisement in a future issue of the Inside the Orange Bowl magazine
• One TV feature segment about your business on a future Inside the Orange Bowl TV show airing Sunday morning on Sun Sports